Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lockerz info

So, for a while now, I myself have been wondering whether Lockerz.com is a scam. The redemptions have been so rare, and when they did happen, I was never able to get a prize, and haven't seen enough proof that others have either.

However, in the January redemption, I finally was able to receive a prize - $25 PayPal cash. Not bad for paying nothing and just making about 3 clicks each day.

Like I said before, this is one that is definitely worth trying out.

Leave a comment for an invitation.

2 comments:

  1. james hardie statement collection is going to be the standard product and colour selection available in Edmonton and all of Alberta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Free local business listing website in Faridabad. These sites help your business to get huge traffic from targeted customers.

    ReplyDelete