Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tooltip: Dropbox



Ok, so this one won't make you any money, but it will make your life about 30x better.

If you ever get sick of carrying around flash drives, or find yourself searching through a stack of them to find your file, Dropbox is for you. Dropbox is online file storage.

You get 2 GB free, and can store any kind of file you like. Install the desktop app on all the computers you use, and the files will stay in sync automatically.

I use this site for everything. I upload to Dropbox at home using the desktop app, then pick them up at school using the website to finish my assignments and print them. In addition, you can enable sharing between friends who also use Dropbox. My boyfriend and I share a folder where we can easily send large files to each other.

I seriously suggest you join this site today. 100% free, 100% better.

No comments:

Post a Comment